Monday, September 15, 2008

Did I do that?

Last week, we started Carson on a little bit of rice cereal in the afternoon. I had been itching to give him some "real food". His little baby spoons were burning a hole in my silverware drawer. Last Monday, his doctor said it was OK to go ahead and try it...so we went for it on Tuesday and he LOVES IT. You would think it was the most delicious gourmet meal in the world. He took to eating from the spoon right away and makes this hilarious "Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" sound the whole time he is being fed. Guess he was ready for the next step!
At 4 1/2 months, Carson is very active and vocal. He loves his daily schedule and responds really well to it. The weather is finally cooling down in Vegas (only 99 today!) and is allowing us to take a morning walk every day. This is huge because Carson is obsessed with the outdoors.
I took a video of him eating last week.....I'll try to stick it on the blog!

2 comments:

Megan Recker said...

Such a big boy! Give that cutie pie a squeeze from Avery and I! xoxo

Anonymous said...

He's growing up! Isn't it so fun but sad at the same time?!!