Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Nudist

When I went to get Carson up this morning, I found him like this....
He took off his own pajama shirt.
Who's nudey???!!


Carson is still getting over the flu AND is his top teeth are about to plow through his gums.
A double whammy!
Luckily, we all got some sleep last night courtesy of the makers of infant tylenol. This was after I dropped one of Carson's glass bottles down the stairs at 4 AM, causing it to shatter on our tile, which meant I washed the floor at 4 AM to get all the glass shards up. Carson and Jason watched Blues Clues in bed while I did this.
So far....a splendid day. Nice work mommy!

5 comments:

Barb said...

This is SO funny!! He sure looks like he's feeling better. I see a bright future for Carson, the perfect replacement for Tony and Terry some day! He can stay close to home and shake his groove thing for "all the single ladies"!!!
Hugs and kisses!

Love and miss you guys!

Megan Recker said...

If I didn't know better I would say that Carson is spending too much time with Uncle Luke!
He looks cuter than ever in the pic with his blankie over his head.
I really hope he's feeling better, poor guy!
Miss you all! xoxo

silly stille said...

He looks a bit like Nacho Libre in his crib, minus the chest hair and much cuter of course! Love the updates C- you deserve mommy of the year award, even if you drop bottles down the stairs at 4AM!

Luke said...

Just wait until you go in there and he has on his study outfit!!! Hope the little man is feeling better.

Laura Meeks said...

i've followed your blog since we were both pregnant...and my daughter and i checked out this nudity yesterday and apparently it spawned some followers. my daughter stripped out of her onesie last night after dinner.

thank you carson... you have your first ever groupie. :0)