Monday, August 24, 2009

Meet Samantha Michaelene Smith in 3D!



We had a 3D ultrasound tonight to see the little face of our baby girl, Samantha!
We finally decided on her name a little while ago after much debate. After all the debating, Samantha was the name that stuck around the longest, and after seeing her today, I think it's perfect. She is cuter than cute and a sassy-pants already. She didn't want to show her face for quite some time and had her elbows and hands all over her face to prevent us from seeing her...finally she decided to show off a little and we got some great pics!
We think she looks a little bit like Carson.
It's a fun week because Jason's parents and my mom are all in town hanging out with us. It's so fun to have family around after a tough week last week. I am so happy to be home with my boys. Now it's time to enjoy my pregnancy and get ready for our little lady to join us in a couple of months....We cannot wait to have a little girl join our family! I never imagined we'd be so lucky to have a boy and a girl - it's like winning the lottery, twice.
The pregnancy is going great and we hope it continues to.

3 comments:

Megan Recker said...

She's beautiful! What great shots. Glad to hear that you are feeling well. Enjoy the time with your family. Tell everyone hi from us!
love
meg
p.s. I want bump pictures!

Unknown said...

Awwww, she's so precious already!! I CANNOT wait to meet her, Jenny and Sammie(or Sammy)-BFFs :)LOVE YOU!

Drew and Sarah said...

What a beauty Court! So exciting! Love the name!