Sunday, July 18, 2010

Samantha - 8 months already!



Samantha is enjoying a busy month being 8 months old.
She has found her voice and babbles all the time now - saying "dadada", "bababa", and "nanana". I think we've heard just one "mama" - she is still working on that one.
She is scooting and rolling all over the place and pulling up to a stand pretty consistently, but she is not crawling yet in the traditional sense.
I am hoping she takes as long as she wants to!
We call Samantha "Wooly Bully" now. She is a true bully. She grabs and pulls hair and scratches at the ones she loves the most.
So if you have endured holding Samantha while she claws at you,
know that it's all in the name of love.
I am not sure how much she weighs at this point but my guess would be that she is close to the big 2-0 pounds. She is HEAVY. Her thighs are thunderous and she sports a baby muffin-top.
She is eating two jars of baby food at each meal, which Carson never did.
I can't believe her appetite!
She is the most loving, happy, perfect baby ever and we love her so much.
She is growing up so fast!

1 comment:

CCEVERITT said...

Court- your comment about the baby muffin top is cracking me up. I'm not sure Sam will appreciate these comments though when she is 13. What a cutie!!!!