Thursday, August 26, 2010

A very happy birthday....

It was my birthday today and it was a day full of reminders of just how blessed I am.
It was a reminder of how many great things have happened to me
and how many great things are yet to come.
I have these great kids, and an amazing husband...a brand new house to call home...a beautiful mom and a dad watching over me in heaven....great in-laws and sisters and family all around.
Good friends and good health...Today was a good day.
Here are some pictures of some latest happenings....
Carson sung me "Happy Birthday" this morning in perfect pitch. :)
Here's his self-portrait...


My mom and I took a girl's trip to San Diego last weekend while Jason and his parents watched our babies. We had a blast!
Dipped our feet in the Pacific...shopped a lot...tasted some wine in Temecula....had breakfast at the Hotel Del Coronado with some old, good friends. It's a rough life, you know!







Samantha is really into reading and standing up.



Carson got into my bright red nail polish this week and did some "painting" on himself.
Luckily this happened before his bath.


It's going to be a great year...there's so much to be thankful for!




No comments: