Sunday, September 12, 2010

Inside a work in progress...

Our new house looks unbelieveable considering we have only been here 10 days or so...
We are loving the living space and the room we have to breathe...
It is shaping up beautifully thanks largely to the help of my in-laws and my husband.
Jason's severe OCD and ADD helps in moving situations.
With him, everything is done way before one can reasonably expect it to be.
With two kids 2 and under, it takes a village.
We are lucky to have had help from family and friends through this process.
We LOVE our new house!!!
Come and visit us!!!!!
Dining room


Kitchen


Kid's playroom


Master bedroom complete with my new lamps from the Las Vegas Design Center.
They are from Paris....shouldn't everything be? :)






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, the house looks amazing!! You wouldn't even know it was the same one! I can't wait to see it :)

Michelle said...

Very nice!! I'd love to come visit sometime :)