Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy birthday Sam!

Our sweet Samantha turned 1 on Wednesday!
We had a quiet night - I made her favorite meal (pork tacos) and we had a special cake and some cupcakes, baked with love by Carson himself (he loves to cook)!
Our little Samantha got many lovely gifts for her birthday, including a new kitchen set, some beautiful new clothes, a baby doll, and some books.
She is also getting four brand new teeth, which always add a lot to the birthday fun. :)
It was a very special day for a very special lady.
We are going to celebrate again next weekend when Nana Caryn comes to town.





My mom saved many of my baby clothes and sent them to me when Sam was born.
The shirt she is wearing above says "My 2nd Birthday" -
The story is that I tried to put the dress I wore on my first birthday on Samantha.
It was a no go....it would barely fit her big toe.
This shirt that I wore on my 2nd birthday fit her perfectly.
Samantha goes to the doctor today to see just how big she's gotten!
The answer, for me, is BIG BIG BIG!!!


No comments: