Monday, January 3, 2011

Snow in Las Vegas!

We woke up to a big treat this morning....
Las Vegas got a beautiful dusting of snow today and the kids thought it was most exciting.
Carson said "Look, Mommy! SNOW! But where is my snow suit??"
I had to break the bad news that he didn't own a snow suit, but we still went out and played.
He played for ten minutes and then said "Mommy, I'm cold."
That's a desert kid for you.
Sam was more excited about the sidewalk chalk but we did throw snowballs at her.














3 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW, that's a lot of snow for Vegas!! I know being from the Mid-west you call that a "dusting"... but there I bet they called it a winter storm!!

KheraFamily said...

you guys got way more snow than we did! love the new blog template! :)

Lori said...

How cool was this??? You guys got WAY more than us ... not that it's a contest, but it's true ... you guys got WAY more! Dang, you know? I mean, dang. =)

Come visit me ... or let me know when I can come visit you. I miss you!!!