Monday, May 23, 2011

Time to Say Goodbye

My wonderful Gram passed away on Saturday, May 21st.

She was 83 years old.

A fiesty little Polish Grandma, she was known for her piercing blue eyes, her incredible independence as a widow for 26 years, and all of the little "Grandma-isms" that she gave us over the years that made us all laugh over and over again.


She loved her family, her friends, her beautiful condo in Dyer, Indiana, and particularly her great-grandbabies, Carson and Samantha. She played killer bingo and just won Carson and Sam some new stuffed animals in April as apart of her winnings.


It would take me forever to put down the exact number of things I will miss about her.

There are too many.

I enjoyed having her in my life.


She will live on in us for all of time.










Pierogis and fuzzy navels are flowing in heaven today.

Godspeed, my beloved Gram.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Such sweet words! We loved that Busia so much and we will miss her too!! LOVE that last picture of her! Loved that smile!!!

Drew and Sarah said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Gram, Court. Thinking of you!