Saturday, September 3, 2011

Nadia, Mary Lou, Carly, Shawn, Nastia....Sam!



Yesterday was Sam's very first gymnastics class.


She is in the Kittens class at Desert Gymcats.


There was no better feeling than taking my daughter to a gym for the first time.


Seeing her enjoy a sport that brought me so much joy over the years made me so happy and proud!


I can only hope that she might love gymnastics....or something....as much as I did.


As for her first class, let's just say she was a star.






She tried the vault...







We tried rhythmic gymnastics - probably don't have the genes for this since Mommy was terrible at flexibility - but we tried anyway!


She loved the pit and the trampoline!





A fun, proud day for Mommy and daughter.



1 comment:

Jason Smith said...

A gold medal mullet, for sure!