Monday, November 26, 2007

15 Week Bump


Right before this picture was taken, I felt a hard kick while sitting on the couch watching Iowa basketball with Jason. I am serious! It was a no-nonsense kick. The only thing I can think of is that we have a Hawk fan on our hands....not like we wouldn't! I have a doctor's appointment this coming Friday. I am a little nervous for it, but am comforted by the fact that my bump is definitely expanding. The lines you can see on my stomach are from the UNBUTTONED (Bella Band covered) work pants I was wearing just prior to this picture. I am thinking this might be the end of the stomach baring bump shots!

2 comments:

Kim said...

This is very exciting!!!! I can't wait for more bump updates. :-)

Kath said...

I love it! You look so cute! I am totally looking forward to following the updates! So fun and we are so excited!