Monday, December 3, 2007

16 Weeks!

There are a few fun Baby Smitty updates since last week. I can't believe I am 16 weeks - it is pretty surreal. 4 months pregnant sounds like a lot! We had a doctor's appointment on Friday the 30th. It went really well...We were able to listen to the heartbeat, beating away at a normal rate for babies this age. Everything else is normal according to our doctor. We made our 20 week ultrasound appointment for December 28th. Unbelieveable! Also, I made an appointment at a fancy 3D ultrasound place by our house for next Wednesday, December 12th. The lady on the phone assured me that we would be able to tell the baby's sex by then. So, here's hoping that the baby gives us "the money shot" next week so that we can tell its gender! I am still sold that it's a girl....but time will tell!

3 comments:

Kath said...

You are soooo cute pregnant! I will be anxiously awaiting the results of next week's big day.

Deana Bickler said...

Hi Court,

I love your little belly, it is adorable!!! I can't wait until you find out so I can start buying all the cute little stuff I see for you guys! I am living vicariously through you until my Jason and I have a little one of our own....
Call me when you can!
Love you!
Deana

slymer said...

Okay this is Kath's friend Jaime and I noticed that you WANT TO GAIN WEIGHT? Don't worry it will happen way faster then you want- I had a 8lb month this time...Followed by a 6lb at which point I was ready to cry. I am due in like 5 weeks and huge!! Your tummy is SO CUTE! I hope that it is a girl since I make all those bows and bling binky clips.. I will definitely get some to you. But, there is something so endearing about boys.. They are so dumb and love you so much... CONGRATULATIONS! I will have a bunch of maternity clothes for you in like 5 weeks if you want them... let Kath know (a lot of them are hers..)