Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Such a big boy!

Carson is growing ever bigger. Yesterday at our breastfeeding support group, he weighed in at 10 lbs, 3 oz! Some pictures from this week are below...
Carson watched Game 2 of the NBA Finals with Dad on the couch. Different pajamas, same game outcome as the first time!


Carson loves his carseat. Here he contemplates world peace and our independence from foreign oil while resting in it.


This morning Carson took a nice long nap next to me in our bed. I should be so lucky to get a nap THAT good!

Today I had a doctor's appointment with my OB. I got a clean bill of health from the C-section. Dr. Pollock was so awesome to us while I was pregnant. Carson is pictured below with the man that brought him out into this world!


Today, Carson's Grandpa Dennis arrives for a visit. We can't wait to see him!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!! He is getting cuter every single day, I don't even know how it's possible! I need to make a trip out to Vegas and meet the little man!

Unknown said...

10lbs?? Man, he's getting so big! I miss him (and you guys) so much :( Keep the pics coming so I can track the peanut's progress!