Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend update...

Aunt Jenny visited Las Vegas this weekend. She accepted Carson's invitation to be his godmother!



Aunt Jen and Carson in their Mets shirts


Carson is NOT starving for attention this week. Both Grandmas are here as well as his Papa Dave! There is a lot of love going on. Here he gets a hug from both of his grandmas - what a lucky guy!


Here is a photo of Carson WATCHING TV. This is a new thing he does. When we are on the couch with him, he turns his head to watch TV. The photo below is of him watching the British Open with his Dad. It's really funny because he watches it as though he really knows what is going on. All the research that babies should not watch TV prior to the age of 2 is null and void, apparently. Carson is too curious!


In other news, I have made the decision to stay home from work until further notice. I informed the doctors that I work with last week that I am going to stay home for awhile. They were nice enough to extend my leave indefinitely so that I can return to work there at the School of Medicine should I decide that I want to. But for now, I am going to stay home and enjoy this precious time of my little boy's life. I am blessed to be able to and I am going to soak up every minute of it. I am so lucky to be Carson's mom and Jason's wife and doing that job full time is going to be the best career change I could have imagined. Now, everyone can refer to me as the CEO of the Smith house. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss you guys already!! I am SO excited to be Carson's godmomma, thaks again for that ;) Love you all!

Unknown said...

By the way, next time you post a pic of Carson in a top bragging about his aunt's good looks, can we at least follow it up with a pic of me showered & maybe with makeup on?? YIKES!! Luckily, Carson loves me regardless ;)

slymer said...

Hey- Congratulations!!! He is darling! He looks great but how are YOU doing?? It is fun and exhausting and wouldn't trade it for anything, huh? Hope to see you guys again soon! I would love to see that baby in person!
Jaime Bringhurst