Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Never too old for a little JT...

Jason took me to see "Justin Timberlake and Friends" on Friday night as a 30th birthday present. What a husband I have! We had dinner at Koi at the Planet Hollywood first and were joined by good friends and fellow music lovers Rob and Sandy Kouchoukos. I stood next to Robin Leach at the bar (Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous? Luxurious!) and we saw Simon Cowell's girlfriend, Terri Seymour, at the restaurant. Those were the only celeb sightings of the night, other than the concert, which was attended by JT, Rhianna, 50 Cent, Boyz II Men, Adam Levine, and, last but not least, the Jonas Brothers (who, Sandy pointed out, we are more or less old enough to be the parents of). One of the reasons that we love living in Vegas is all the shows that we have access to. I get regular opportunities to see JT....what could be better?!?



Rob and Jason take in the Jonas Brothers...immediately after this was taken, they proceeded to the bar. :)



At Koi


I think Sandy and I danced the entire time. Hopefully we didn't embarrass our husbands too much. It was our second time seeing JT together...Sandy smooth talked our way into his concert at House of Blues in 2006.

Just another day at the valet at PH.








For my fellow JT lovers...a sampling of his duet with Adam Levine of Maroon 5. It's a rough life...someone's gotta do it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so jealous! How dare you guys pay one of my boyfriends a visit without me...and I don't recall lending you my car to take to PH either ;)

Just another reminder of why I should NOT live in Bettendorf, IA! Love you guys!