Thursday, October 16, 2008

On the way to New Jersey...

Carson ate some prunes this week. Not because he wanted to.....but because he had to. Since beginning to eat several new foods lately, there was a bit of a....ahem.....delay in the food processing center also known as Carson's butt. In order to keep things moving, we decided to give Mr. Stinky Fish some prunes. And sure enough, Carson took a big New Jersey the very next day.
FYI, I have learned since becoming a mother that the discussion of the baby's bathrooming habits are fair game conversation pieces. Or maybe I think it's fair game, but it's really not? As the CEO of Carson's life, these activities are a major part of my day. Ahhh, yes.....I went from ear wax to poop! Such a glam life I lead! :)

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I'm with ya there!

Kim said...

Oh! Now I get it. I'm glad I got a chance to see Prune Man in action. (as in eating...not the, um, other thing).