Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sorry Jas

Pictured is Mr. Carson, getting ready to go and Barack the vote with Mommy today.
We always have a good time in the Smith house every four years when politics dominates the headlines. Jason leans right and I lean left, so we have fun teasing each other throughout campaign season. It's all in good fun! We will have to see what Carson chooses to be when he is older. But for now, the Obama onesie it is! In all fairness, no one bought him a McCain onesie....although even if he had one....he has a Democrat dressing him. :)

5 comments:

Jason Smith said...

He looks like he is screaming in agony. Nice work, Mommy. :)

Barb said...

Jason, I was thinking the exact same thing!!! Carson may have to move to Cabo with the rest of us if Barack is going to rule! Kidding Court! We've all done our part and voted so now we sit back and wait! :-)

Love you all!!
GB

Unknown said...

I think his auntie/godmama should be the one dressing him!! If he drops a killer shadoobie in that onesie, I guess we'll know which way he leans ;)

Granpa Dave said...

OMG! I can't believe that my daughter-in-law would do this to my precious grandson. I am going to sign him up for the young Republicans organization immediately. This borders on child cruelty! I guess since he is only 6 months old he doesn't know any better yet, but once he reaches the age of reason he will definitely be a Republican!! LOVE YOU ALL.

Unknown said...

Unfortunately Jason, I think he looks like he is laughing in your face :)