Friday, December 5, 2008

Yicky

Carson is drinking the "hatorade" when it comes to asparagus. My baby food book said that he can begin eating asparagus in the 7th month. I made some for him and we tried it today.....his disgust is pretty hilarious in the video. I have to say that Carson is a GREAT eater, though. He eats basically everything....even baby foods that smell nasty (like spinach with carrots...for instance). He isn't picky and pretty much mows down whatever is in front of him. He eats A LOT. At dinner, he ususally eats 4 tablespoons of cereal, a big jar of baby food, and then eats a full bottle before bed. Fatty!!

2 comments:

Megan Recker said...

Oh, that face of disgust is nothing compared to Miss Avery's "yicky" faces! If she gave me a face like that, I would think she actually liked what I was giving her. She actually gags at most stuff we try! Enjoy your good eater! He's getting cuter all the time.

Unknown said...

I can't believe ... after that yuck face ... that he actually ate the asparagus and then smiled. What a sweeetie and a trouper! We love the videos.

Karen & Joe Satala