Thursday, December 3, 2009

4 Weeks

Samantha is four weeks now. It must have been the fastest 4 weeks of our lives...I am not quite sure where that time went! She is growing and changing every day. She eats so well and enjoys play time on her tummy time mat...I can tell that she is starting to be able to see a lot better and so she is really beginning to study faces and the world around her. I am thinking that her sweet smile will be here before too long...we can't wait to see that smile of hers. She weighed 8 lbs 5 oz when I weighed her last week. Her belly button FINALLY fell off after 4 long weeks of that darn thing hanging on to dear life....She got her first bath the other night and she loved it. It was a big turnaround from Carson's first bath, which was a huge disaster.
We love our little precious Samantha!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Baby Sam looks a little like you, Court, in this picture! I swear I've seen you make this face before. So cute! Can't wait to see how she grows in comparison to the stuffed monkey.

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

I think this is such a cute tradition, taking their pics with the monkey every month!! :)