Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's a good day

Today's a good day. It's 47 degrees in Vegas and the mountains are all covered with snow from the storm yesterday. It's so beautiful.
Here is Carson....post-park...modeling his second outfit of the day, which is the first thing I grabbed when I was upstairs. We call this one "Fat Boy in a Little Onesie". Note the beer belly!


Samantha takes a snooze with Nana Baba.


This morning I had this whole two kids thing under control.
One slept on the couch....

While the other watched Dora. Carson calls her "Deeeeeeeeee".



Shoot...I could have done my nails this morning!
I have this whole thing totally under wraps.
Until tomorrow.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new pics! Sammie is getting so big and Carson is cute as ever :-)

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

well then... you should consider a 3rd :) you were born to be a Momma!!!