Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Waaaayyyy!

Carson amuses himself in many ways while we are waiting for Samantha to wake up from her morning nap. He plays hide and seek in our Harry Potter closet. He practices jumping off the stairs. His favorite lately, is playing with his lovey or his "WAYYYYYYY!" as he calls it.
His yellow blanket, which we call his lovey, or Lovey Smith...is my blanket that I used when I was a baby and my mom reconditioned it for Carson. It is now Carson's favorite toy. We play "lovey monster" and we chase him all over the house with it. He drags it around the house like Linus from Charlie Brown. He has an outburst if he discovers that waayyyyy is in the laundry.
I think he would take it everywhere with him if we would let him.
I am trying to get a good picture of him with his waaaaayyyy. It is really cute.
In other news...the weather has taken a huge turn for the better here in LV and we are OUT.
We are at 75 degrees and sunny every day this week and there's no looking back.
If you need us, we will be at the park, celebrating life and spring!

No comments: