Monday, February 11, 2008

26 Weeks


My bump has grown to proportions that allow it to be used as a coffee table/shelf when sitting.
This weekend, my bump accomodated a variety of items, including an Us Weekly magazine, a glass of San Pellegrino water, and a cup of yogurt. It's rather convenient! One "con" of having a shelf-like bump is that it does attract food particles which may be carried with me throughout the day until someone is nice enough to point out that I have crumbs all over it.
This weekend, Carson's room was painted a very cute blue. It looks adorable.
We set up a time for his crib and furniture to be delivered in 2 weeks.
This weekend we are going to Chicago for my baby shower!! My mom is hosting everyone at Palos Country Club - I cannot wait. We can't wait to see the family!

4 comments:

Megan Recker said...

Looking great Court! Enjoy your shower and trip to Chicago. Tell Carson that his future girlfriend says "hola!" ;)
Love, Meg

Kath said...

Have fun at your shower! We are excited about your one here in a couple of weeks! Should be so fun. You look adorable (as always.)

Barb said...

You look SO adorable!!!! I cannot wait to get to Chicago this weekend and give my little Carson a love pat! It is going to be such a special weekend!
I love you all so much!
Grandma Barbie

Unknown said...

Haha, well your "shelf" looks great! I have a bit of a problem collecting crumbs, too, but I can't blame it on a baby belly :) See you this weekend, sis! Love ya!