Friday, February 29, 2008

28 Week Ultrasound Report and Photos


We had two ultrasounds on Wednesday! One was at the perinatologist's office. Dr. Bolnick, Carson's perinatologist, is focused on measuring his growth to make sure that it's on track. Ummm, it is. Carson weighs in at 3 lbs, 3 oz right now. His head circumference is in the 98th percentile for babies his age (!!!). Let's just say our son is a bit on the hefty side. Hey, he's not fat, he's just big boned!! Anyway, we were excited to see that he's more than on track. Everything the doctor could see looked great. We also went to do a 3D ultrasound that same day. 28 weeks is a great time to do the 3D because the baby still has fluid around it and can be seen easily. We got some amazing images of Carson in real time. I am having trouble posting all of them in one post, so I will try to post more in another one. Time is going by so fast! Carson continues to kick me all the time - I am constantly reminded that he is living in my body. He makes his presence known! This weekend I have another baby shower with all of my girlfriends here in Las Vegas. I will be sure to post pics. Much love to all of our friends and fam tracking Carson from afar!





No comments: