Thursday, February 21, 2008

Carson's Chicago shower 2/17/08 - 27 Weeks

My Mom hosted a beautiful shower for me back in Chicago on Sunday the 17th. So many relatives and friends were able to be there! I was overwhelmed by how many people came to shower us with wonderful baby gifts. Carson is so lucky to already have so many people that love him! Here are a few pictures from the fun weekend.
Thanks to everyone who was able to come. It was one of my favorite days ever!

Carson's "P's"


Carson and his cool grandmas....Operation Spoil the Baby is in full effect!

Auntie Annon and Auntie Felecia

Aunt Jen is ready to spoil that little boy rotten!!

Sarah, Carie, and Laura (not pictured) helped me with all the gifts - thanks guys!


We also had another doctor's appointment yesterday. Everything looks great and I am all signed up to start going to the doctor every 2 weeks now. I believe I go every 2 weeks until Week 36, when I will start to go every week. We have another ultrasound next week on the 27th.




1 comment:

Lori said...

Court!! Looks like the shower was a blast. I'm sure Carson made out with some pretty sweet new items. He SO deserves it! I can't wait for your shower next weekend. More spoilage!!!