Friday, March 6, 2009

10 Months and Cubs/Sox

Yesterday, my good friend Kara Smith from club gymnastics came to town and we took in the Cubs/Sox game at Cashman Field.
We could count Ozzie Guillen's nose hairs! (But we didn't!)
Ozzie is below....


Kara and I at the game...




Carson and Isaiah playing this past weekend...
There was no way we could get them both to look at the camera at the same time.
These boys love each other!



Carson's new push toy....compliments of Isaiah. He is getting so much stronger while standing.




Our best monkey picture is below. We tried really hard....but this is as good as it gets.
This boy is so busy!



Other attempts.....













1 comment:

Megan Recker said...

Oh my Gosh those outtakes are hilarious!!! Mr. Carson is HUGE!!! I can't wait to see the little, er, big guy this summer!
Let's Skype soon. Court, I have some mommy stuff I want to chat with you about. Hugs and kisses to you all! :)