Monday, March 9, 2009

Here is a video of Carson signing "more". Never mind the eye rub at the end of the video...it was the end of a long day. I am so proud of my little signer! We've been working on it and he's been doing "more" very consistently. I think he totally gets it. Carson also says "Mama" to me all the time and it completely melts my heart. This week, he has also begun to say "Papapapapa" when he sees a picture of Dave. We are still waiting for "Daddy" to pop out...Jason is convinced that I am brainwashing him during the day, but I swear that we are working on "Daddy". Carson can also find the lion and the bee amongst the animals on his bumper pad, and he enthusiastically finds Herky in his Iowa book. This boy is just getting so smart! Also this week...the standing up has gone to a whole new level. He views any object in terms of how it might help him pull to a stand. He is pulling himself up on flippin' everything! Jason lowered his bed to its final setting yesterday, and I think we are going to be glad we did it. I am just waiting for the day that Carson bails out of his crib and comes running into our room....surely it won't be long!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Grandma Barbie agrees, you are such a smart boy! Now we just have to get you to say Daddy and G-bee (that is probably way easier than Grandma Barbie ;) ) Honestly Carson, you can call me anything you want sweetie!!! For you, I'll answer to anything!! I love and miss you SO much. I'm sure next time I see you, you'll be walking and you will probably be able to eat steak with Papa!!! You are just growing up TOO FAST!! I want you to stay my little baby forever!! Lots of hugs and kisses to you SF!!