Monday, March 30, 2009

DJ Stinky Fish

This weekend, we were paid a visit by our good friend from college, Jason Baker and his awesome girlfriend, Carol Lindsey. We had a great time. Coincidentally, this was also the weekend that we took a stroll through FAO Schwartz and the all time coolest toy ever jumped into our stroller. Carson is now the proud owner of a baby DJ Mixer, complete with keyboard, synthesizer, and turn table....all in one!
Below, he mixes up some block rockin' beats with our buddy Jason. It was hard to tell who liked the toy more....Jason may want to consider giving up punting for Carolina because I think baby DJ-ing is his true calling.




2 comments:

Barb said...

Oh no, Baker told me he was teaching Carson some rap. I didn't realize "they" had a new toy to play with! When I see DJ Stinky Fish in 2 weeks, will he be bustin' out some T.I. or 50 Cent? Baker, stick to the NFL and not influencing my sweet little boy!!
Cute pics!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how many toys just jump into your basket when your kid is so stinkin cute!
Ps I had a dream that you were on the corner smoking with lots of eye makeup? What?