Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Party of 4!



We are very proud and excited to let everyone know that we are expecting.....
BABY #2
on 11/10/09!
It was a huge SURPRISE and we have waited a long time to share our exciting news.
But I'm comin' out! I'm 13 weeks along now and feeling pretty good.
We had a doctor's appointment today and the baby got two thumbs up from our doctor.
The heartbeat is awesome and he/she is measuring right on target.
My bump is giant, in my opinion, compared to last time.
It's like my stomach is saying "Oh yeah! That's where I was NOT THAT LONG AGO!"
It's very fun and we are so, so happy.
Carson is going to be a big brother and it is going to be fabulous!

13 comments:

Kellie said...

ooooooooooh baby!!

Megan Recker said...

We could not be happier for you all! What a wonderful surprise! :) Carson will be a great big brother and of course you and Jason are the best parents a kid could ask for! Congrats! Take care of yourself and that baby in there growing away! xoxo

Anne and David said...

I love it!!! We are pregnant together again!!! How fun and exciting! We are so excited for you. Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

YAY!! I'm so glad the word is finally out so that I can boast about having another niece or nephew on the way! It'll be hard to top Carson's cuteness, but I have a feeling you guys can match it :)LOVE YOU ALL!

Huebsch Family said...

Congrats to you all! We are so excited for you. Take care and nap when Carson does.

Kath said...

I am so excited for you guys! Congrats 1000 times! You are the cutest parents ever.

CCEVERITT said...

Congratulations Smiths! What a fun surprise. Take good care of yourself Court. Can't wait to meet your little one. November will be here before you know it :)

Ray and Melanie said...

Yay! Sooo happy for you guys.

Ray and Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ray and Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

CONGRATS!! What wonderful news!

Kim said...

Yeah, Smith family!!! I can't wait to meet the newest member in November. :-) Love, Brian, Kim and Baby B

Laura Meeks said...

aw..... how sweet! CONGRATS!