Friday, May 15, 2009

Summertime in Vegas

Summer in Vegas has started with a lot of action.
I was in Chicago last weekend with my dad, who was recently diagnosed with cancer.
He is home now and getting ready for his fight. He is gearing up to kick some you-know-what so that he can get back to his true home, Mandalay Bay. :) Carson sends a lot of love to his Grandpa Dennis as he gets ready to bestow a Marine-style total knockout on cancer.
Carson is doing awesome these days. He took four steps in a row on Wednesday, right when I got home from my trip to Chicago. His walking is progressing every day. Before long, I am confident that we will have a full fledged walker on our hands. It is all very exciting!


Mommy goes out of town, and Carson becomes the proud owner of......
A bean bag chair!
He takes in his shows on Noggin from the bean bag chair.
Such a rough life....someone's gotta do it!



He pushes his wagon all around the room.
This boy loves to push things!


Still loving the pool.....



Baby #2 seems to be doing fine as far as I can tell....I haven't heard otherwise so I am assuming that everything is kosher in there! Anyone who knows me knows that I have no patience for the short wait before one can find out the gender of their baby. I was running into the 3D ultrasound place at 17 weeks last time, begging to know B or G. At my last ultrasound at 13 weeks, I asked the tech if she could tell the gender. She looked at me like I must be completely nuts. She's right, in fact. Now the 3D ultrasound place by our house states that they guarantee that they can accurately predict the gender by 15 weeks. So I turn 15 weeks this coming Tuesday, and guess who has an appointment at 6 PM? You guessed it.
So here's hoping in a few short days.....we will know the answer to the big question....
Will it be a little bro or little sis for Mr. Carson???

4 comments:

Drew and Sarah said...

You crack me up-I can't believe you are going to find out Tuesday! That is so exciting!

CCEVERITT said...

I'm going to make my prediction that Carson is going to be getting a little sister in November. Either way, I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear the news.

Anne and David said...

We found out at 15 weeks also! It was VERY easy for them to tell. You know the drill..........just drink lots and lots of water! Good luck! I'm guessing with our luck (being pregnant together twice) that Carson will have a little sister! Can't wait to hear though! We will be so excited either way!

Unknown said...

Hey is this pool in your back yard?? It looks fancy :)