Friday, September 25, 2009

Just a couple of funnies...

Carson is a funny man these days.
The last couple of days, he gets up from his nap, pulls up his stool that he uses to get to the bathroom sink to brush his teeth, and sits on it like it's a potty and says "pee pee".
I have no doubt that he is not really going "pee pee" but is trying to act like me, since I now go about 100 times per day!
New words this week include "money" and he is also trying to say "violin" even though it comes out sounding like a foreign language. When we point to his own picture and ask him who it is, he responds by saying "Meeeeeeeeee!"
I want to remember every single little "funny" that he gives us because these are the moments that make life with him so amazing. Every single day is an adventure!
We are really enjoying watching this little man grow up. He is becoming so smart and independent and we are so proud of our stinky fish.
The Stinky Sis is very busy in my belly. She gets the hiccups all the time and sometimes it feels like her foot is going to completely poke through the skin on my stomach. She kicks so hard!
I am feeling great other than the usual sleeping challenges. We are walking for 40 minutes every day which has helped me stay in some sort of shape, although I think chasing Carson around all day counts as cardio!

1 comment:

Barb said...

We, too, are SO proud of that stinky fish!! We can't wait to get back out there to enjoy the adventure!! Big hugs and kisses to all and give that stinky sis a love pat from Baba! LOVE AND MISS YOU!