Thursday, April 1, 2010

Coloring Eggs

My Mom and I colored eggs with the kids yesterday.
It was pretty hilarious to watch Carson take in this Easter tradition.
He was pretty into it. He was a big fan of plopping the eggs into each coloring cup,
making sure the color splashed everywhere.
Carson's hands were dyed a strange greenish yellow color from the activity.
I am thinking they might be that way until he goes to kindergarten!

Our supervisor....





Samantha hugging my mom's arm....so cute!


My mom left today....It was sad to see her go! We had such a fun time with her here and the kids loving spending time with their Nana.
We will be seeing her again in about a month when our traveling circus gets on the big airplane for our trip to Iowa and Chicago, April 23rd to May 11th.



No comments: