Saturday, April 17, 2010

Houston we have a roller....

She's up!


And she's down!

And she's rolling now....Sam rolled over for the first time yesterday.
She also tried a little bit of avocado and she was a big fan.
Carson made us laugh harder than ever this week.
He's a huge ham at his music class - this week he was dancing and singing and shouting out the lyrics to the songs. Total teacher's pet. Reminds me of someone else I know??
His Daddy maybe?
Yesterday when I went to get Carson up from his nap, I went into his room and he said...
"Hi Mommy! How you doing?"
Today when he saw his friend Chase at the park, he said "Hi Buddy!"
He is also blaming people for his problems now.
He was looking at a book that had a ripped page the other day and I asked him who ripped it.
He said "Papa Dennis."
When I asked him again, he said "Nana ripped it."
It's very hard to keep a straight face around him these days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A mini-neat freak and teacher's pet 2.0?? I guess there is no denying paternity with this little monkey!

Unknown said...

OMG she is too cute! Are those pink argyle leggings?? She's fab!