Tuesday, April 13, 2010

LA!

Jason was wonderful enough to be with our kiddies all weekend long last weekend and allowed me a chance to roadtrip to LA to watch the NCAA Gymnastics Regionals at UCLA.
I went with an old childhood friend of mine, Stacey...we did gymnastics together through high school at Gym Kinetics. We met up with another great childhood friend of mine, Deana, and we all had the best time ever.
Here's us after a night out at the Chateau Marmont on Saturday night....After seeing Lindsay Lohan (in the bathroom, looking like she has a lot of miles on her), Cameron Diaz, Matthew Perry, Courtney Love, and Adam Levine, we were pretty happy with ourselves and our celeb spotting abilities. Good wine, good company, and good celeb spotting equals an amazing night!


Stacey at I at "The Bruin"

@ Regionals. UCLA and Arkansas advanced to Nationals and I got to smirk to myself at the Iowa State fans sitting next to us after they fell all over the place. Oh darn. :)


What a fun weekend! I have the best husband ever.


1 comment: