Monday, January 7, 2008

21 Weeks...getting bigger!

My bump is ever expanding!
This weekend, for the first time, a stranger asked me if I was pregnant. I must look it...
I was kind of excited that someone noticed!
This week, Carson is the length of a carrot and weighs about a pound.
We picked out nursery bedding this weekend so things are moving on that. Carson will sleep on "Animal Alphabet" bedding. One day soon, he will remind us all that "T is for Turkey"!
We have also picked out a crib with matching dresser and changing table. We haven't ordered it just yet but will very soon. We were careful to select a crib with a wide railing in hopes it might prevent Carson from leaping out of his crib at 16 months as I was guilty of doing as a babe.
Nonetheless, we know payback is still on its way!

No comments: