Monday, January 28, 2008

24 Week Bump

My 24 week bump is substantial.
I had a couple of cravings this week. Jason has been so excited to go get me something, anything, that I have been wanting.....except I haven't really wanted anything special up until this week. Earlier this week, I wanted Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. Jason bought me a 2.5 pound bag with all the assorted flavors (including the weird ones like Buttered Popcorn) and I have been toting them in the car with me when I go places. Dangerous. Yesterday we were watching one of our shows and someone mentioned a hamburger. I instantly wanted a McDonald's cheeseburger Happy Meal complete with an orange pop. I am determined not to be "that pregnant lady that wants fast food all the time", but Jason convinced me that it was OK. We have a couple of doctor's appointments at the week's end...A regular appointment on Thursday and another ultrasound on Friday.
Time marches on!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Court ... seriously, now that I've had a chance to see your 24 week bump live and in the flesh, i'm convinced you're using a wide angle lense, trick photography, something! Objects in picture are actually smaller than they appear. =) Carson, my little friend ... you simply must stretch out in there, make yourself comfortable.

Ruth & John Ward said...

Court - you look darling!!! I was talking w/Barbie today and she shared this with me!! What a great way to share your progress with far-away family and friends. We will be checking back often! Our love to the "three" of you!! Ruth