Sunday, April 20, 2008

9 Months Pregnant - 36 Weeks


Just for fun, I thought we would turn back the clock...
Above is my picture from 12 weeks, followed by today at 9 whole months pregnant!
I can't believe I am actually in the 9th month. It is amazing. I'm not sure I ever really thought I'd be saying that! I remember at 12 weeks thinking that my bump was so huge.
I move a little slower than I used to but all in all, everything has been great. No cankles (yet), no insane amount of weight gain (yet)...I am knocking on wood as I say all of this. Depending on how the birth goes, I may feel differently...but all in all, I would totally do this whole pregnancy thing again. Now it's a waiting game, waiting to see when Carson will decide to make his grand entrance...
I feel so much better now after getting some antibiotics from my doctor on Friday. I am back to normal! I have three more weeks of work - My last day is May 9th. The countdown is on!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking great, sis!! I am SO excited for Carson to get here already :) Hope your last month goes well! Love ya!

Huebsch Family said...

You look so fabulous! Love the dress, hair, bump and all!

silly stille said...

Hope you are feeling better- You and Carson are looking amazing as usual- that dress is super cute!! I just wish I could reach through and hug you and carson together! You and Jason will truly be the best, hippest parents in Vegas! Carson is one lucky dude.

Lori said...

Court, you look beautiful! Still can't believe you're on the home stretch, we're so excited for you guys. Glad the z-pack served it's purpose ... so happy to hear that you're feeling better!

Kath said...

Love how cute you look in the yellow! Can't wait to meet Carson! It is getting so close.