Thursday, May 29, 2008

1 Month Old...

Grandpa Dave and Grandma Barb left yesterday. We were so sad to see them go! Carson was lucky enough to have them here for most of the last month. He also had a great visit with his Auntie Jen when she was here. We feel so blessed that they were able to be here to share in the beginning of his life. All three of them got in plenty of snuggle time, but it's never enough! Thanks to his Papa Dave and GB for all they did for us and him when they were here!



Carson's name plaque came in this week and Jason hung it up in his room. A wonderful woman from New York named Joy Borah makes these adorable signs. We saw them at USA Baby when I was pregnant and decided that he had to have one.



Carson is still obsessed with his hands and arms. Here he shows us his biceps...He has tickets to the "gun show"!

There's nothing quite like a nap with daddy while watching an NBA Playoff game.


This week I've noticed that Carson is starting to be able to see better. He is really studying objects and checking things out. Today during breakfast, he was checking out this giraffe...probably wondering what the heck a giraffe was doing in his baby papasan!


We have some exciting family visits coming up. Carson will meet his Great Uncle Mike this upcoming weekend, followed by his Grandpa Dennis on June 11th and his Grandma Caryn on June 17th. Carson has such a great family and we can't wait for him to meet everyone!

3 comments:

Kath said...

He CANNOT be one month old! Wow! He is so adorable. We are rotten, rotten friends to have not seen him yet! He is just precious and I love the picture of him and Jas napping. That is the best feeling in the world.

Barb said...

Happy 1 month birthday to my sweet boy. You will never know how precious my time was with him. I will cherish those memories forever! We certainly bonded during that time (not sure if he knows that, but I sure do :) ) I miss him SO much and will have to rely on pictures and the web cam until we return in July. I know how special it will be for the rest of his family to finally meet him! ENJOY! I love and miss all 3 of you SO MUCH!!! Hugs and kisses!

Miller Brothers said...

Hi Courtney...Lisa Tofanelli Miller here...I saw in one of your photos that you have the Chicco Key Fit Stroller and Car seat...they just recalled some of the bases that are associated with the car seat...there is a latch poblem...we have the same one...

information about the manufacture date in question is at this website http://gooresblog.blogspot.com/2008/05/chicco-keyfit-infant-car-seat-base.html

I didn't know your email address so I thought I would post here..please feel free to delete this after you check it out....