Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lock up your daughters!

Here are some random pictures of Carson looking super cute this week....
Carson's Hawkeye outfit is just a tad too big at this time.
But this didn't stop us from putting him in it!



Carson received some sweet "Big Kahuna" PJs from his good friends Robyn, Brian, and Alex.
He looked so cute in them, I kept them on him until noon one day.
Thanks Hammy family for helping me look so studly!





Here is Carson pictured after his bath today. His baths are going better and better...Today he cried only briefly when I put him in the bath sling, and then looked at me like I'm crazy the rest of the time. We're gettin' there! I think he looks so cute in this picture.

Carson weighed 8 lbs, 12 oz at his doctor's visit on Monday. He's a growing boy!








1 comment:

Kath said...

He is cuter and cuter in every picture! We'll have to start teaching Brooke to turn on the charm so that he will pick her over all the other girls he will have trailing after him. What a cutie! I still can't believe I haven't seen him yet!