Thursday, May 1, 2008

The End...

Hopefully this final bump picture doesn't scare anyone.
This is a picture of me today, hooked up to the fetal monitor. The paper coming out of the computer depicts my contractions and Carson's heartbeat. He is on surveillance 24/7! I affectionately call the monitor "the babysitter". Carson hated being on the monitor last night. Our nurse had to keep coming in and putting him back on because he kept moving away from it.
I think he is trying to tell us that he wants to come out!!


Here is us last night at Jason's 30th birthday party in the hospital room. They moved us to a HUGE hospital room so that we would have enough room to accomodate all of our friends. I should note that we had four one year olds and a four year old at Jason's birthday party! Our room was full of fun and he loved it. It was a memorable birthday for Jason. Tomorrow will be our best day ever!
Thanks to everyone that checks up on us. We are so excited for Carson's arrival tomorrow. I can't believe the time has finally come for us to meet him.
We will post a picture of him tomorrow when we are able to.
Just as soon as we are able to, we will do phone calls and have visitors. I am going to take my time and recover as best I can so that I can bond with this little boy. We can't wait to see his little face!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Court, you look great, even after a week in a hospital. Congrats to you both. I am so excited to see pictures of Carson, I'll be checking the website continuously. Jason, happy 30th!

Love, Danielle

Lori said...

Thanks for letting us come celebrate Jason's 30th!! It was SO great to get to see you guys, and so fun to give Carson on more pat before he begins life on the "outside". Sorry if Avery manhandled your belly a little much, she was just excited to see him!

Kath said...

I am soooo excited! Congrats on baby boy. I can't wait to see him.

Unknown said...

He's here and he's PERFECT!! Court, you were a champ, despite little Carson being a little stinker...although I have to say I'm kind of glad he made a fuss and came out early, more time for he and his aunt Jen to bond! LOVE ALL 3 OF YOU!