Tuesday, March 11, 2008

30 Weeks

My bump grew all of a sudden during the day today. I kid you not. I was attending a cochlear implant seminar all day today - where, I must mention, I met the 1995 Miss America Heather Whitestone McCallum (user of two cochlear implants) - and all the while, I could feel myself getting bigger as I sat there. Maybe it was something I ate? My bump is bigger now than in this picture which was taken in the morning. I think our boy is going to be quite large!
My mom is coming to visit this weekend. We have a whole list of fun things we are going to do to get ready for the baby. We're going to wash his clothes, get some curtains for his room, and organize his closet. For anyone that knows my mom, they know that she has superior organizational and cleaning skills. She is going to be a big help to me and I can't wait to see her!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't think of anything more fun than washing clothes :) Kidding, sis! Hope you guys have a great weekend together! Love you and my little peanut, Carson (and Jason, too)!

Megan Recker said...

Court, You manage to look cuter with each passing week! It was so great to talk to you on Sunday! Take care. Love, Meg

Lori said...

How fun that your mom is coming to town!!! Sounds like you two are going to get some serious stuff done, that's great! Tell her I said hello =)

our Family said...

You look fantastic Courtney!!! Next time you and Jason are in Chi-town, please call us. We'd love to catch up.
Love, Beth

Kath said...

Moms are the best! I can't even begin to tell you how much my mom has helped me with organizing, getting ready for babies, etc. Have so much fun this weekend! You look SO CUTE. You are truly one of the cutest pregnant people EVER!!!