Monday, March 3, 2008

Las Vegas Shower 3/1/08

My wonderful friends here in Las Vegas all came out this past Saturday in Carson's honor for a baby shower. It was such an amazing day. I was overwhelmed by everyone came to toast my entrance into motherhood and their generosity. My mother-in-law Barb, sister Jenny, and good friend Kathy Weigle flew in from Iowa and it was very fun to have them there. My good friends Kim, Sandy, Kathryn, and Sarah -amazing women that I am so honored to know - worked so hard to make the shower special, and I am incredibly appreciative of everything they did for me. I am honored to have so many good friends here in Las Vegas. We are all so lucky to know each other and I am excited for the fun times we all have ahead of us. Here are some pictures of the big event!

My friends

From left - Kim, Kathryn, Sandy, and Sarah - They completely spoiled me with this shower.
Note the "Carson" balloons! LOVE IT!

Between being Jason's wife, having the best family and friends in the world, and having the opportunity to be pregnant with this sweet baby boy, I basically wake up every day and feel like I've won the lottery.






1 comment:

Kath said...

Court,
You are such a sweetheart. I can't even tell you how glad we are that we met you and Jason. You are amazing and we love you!