Thursday, March 20, 2008

I love my mom!



My mom was here visiting us this week. We had such a great time!
I miss her already and can't wait for her to be here with us this summer.
The top picture is from Tuesday the 18th when we took on Fashion Show Mall and the Palazzo shops (the Tori Burch store and the Rare Book store are both a must-see). We lunched at the Neiman Marcus cafe overlooking the strip. The bottom pic is from our dinner last night at Louis's Fish Camp at Town Square. There's something wonderful about having your mom around. She was such a huge help with the nursery. She even planted flowers in our yard!
Thanks for everything Mom - We love you!
Carson had yet another appointment this morning. Heartbeat was good at 150 and the doctor advised me to stay pregnant for another month or so. I told him I was planning on it.
Carson seems pretty comfortable in there so my bet is that he'll be in there for awhile yet.
Next appointment is next Friday at the perinatologist for another ultrasound.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Such great pictures!!! Just think Court, before long, you are going to be a MOM!!! Carson will be saying the same wonderful things about you some day! I can't wait to see the nursery and the flowers!! I love and miss all three of you!!! :)

Big hugs!
Grandma Barbie

Lori said...

Yeah for Caryn!! How fun that your mom came for a visit. She's just the sweetest thing. Sounds like you guys had a great and productive time, good good. =) Jared's family is all in town this week, through Tuesday ... let me know if you guys can get together next weekend though, we'd LOVE to see you, Jas, and Carson! Love and Hugs~