Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's all because of him!

My friend Kellie blog-tagged me to do this little Q&A about my man. An ode to him on our blog is appropriate. If not for him, I wouldn't be rockin' this massive bump!
This is 'bout yer man...

What is his name? Jason David

How long have you been married? 4 years in June!

How long did you date? About forever! We dated 5 years before we got married, engaged for two.

How old is he? He is 29 right now....we won't mention the number he will turn next month on 4/30....

Who eats more? Jason eats a ton. He loves food and he'll eat anything that I cook. But I stack up pretty well against him, especially nowadays. We once ate 36 pieces of sushi between the two of us in one sitting.

Who said I love you first? I believe Jason did but it was easy to say it back!

Who is taller? He is the Jolly Green Giant at 6'3''

Who can sing better? Jason - his Robert Goulet impersonation is superb. He is the next American Idol.

Who is smarter? Jason is super smart. I could never understand any of his law books. But I have to say, when it comes to the ear, I have the edge. :)

Who does the laundry? We both do. I am doing it right now in case anyone wanted to know that.
Who pays the bills? We both pay bills and keep track of the finances but I think I am more obsessed with it than he is.

Who sleeps on the right side? Jason

Who mows the lawn? Jason uses the blower on our putting green if that answers the question!

Who cooks dinner? I usually do but Jason has a great repertoire of recipes that he makes. He is awesome at grilling so I leave that to him. Breakfast is another specialty of his.

Who is a better cook? I think I am better at dinners because I have more practice, but he is better at breakfast and grilling.

Who drives? We both do.

Who is more stubborn? Definitely Jason - sorry babe!

Who kissed who first? I tried to kiss him one night just before we started dating but he turned his head and I ended up kissing his cheek. How embarrassing! But I think he kissed me first when we were actually dating.

Who asked who out first? He arranged our first date - A romantic dinner at Chili's in Coralville, Iowa and an Austin Powers movie on 6/18/99. Our dates naturally continued and now we both ask each other on dates regularly.

Who proposed? Jason proposed on May 31, 2002 in Chicago on one knee. It took me awhile to say yes because I was so shocked. I left him hanging for awhile...I like to keep him in suspense. Life with me must be so exciting! :-)

Who is more sensitive? Neither of us is overly sensitive but I definitely have the trophy when it comes to crying.

Who has more friends? Jason has about a billion, zillion friends and he keeps in touch with ALL of them. He also knows all of their birthdays by heart and remembers to call them or email them on that day. It constantly amazes me.

Who has more siblings? I will say me, since I have two half sisters and Jason's sister is also my sister - so as a former only child, I am proud to say that I have him on this one.

I have the best husband in the world and I am so lucky - he makes me feel like a princess every day, even when I feel like a big fat elephant!
Now I am tagging Meg Recker, Kathryn, and Veronica to answer the questions.....You're on ladies!

1 comment:

Luke said...

Deeckus Maximus only thinks he has a billion, zillion friends. We are all just using him in case we need any legal advice! (Deeck, by the way, can you help me with my will this summer?) Hope both of you are great. Court, looking awesome as always! Give C-dawg a pound for me.