Monday, October 26, 2009

Fun with the Fam....

Grandma Barbie and Papa Dave arrived this past weekend and we are enjoying their visit.
They will be here with us through Thanksgiving to visit and help us with our growing brood of babies....and it is much appreciated! It is very fun to have them here. Here are some pics of what we have been up to....
Carson catches up on his reading...He is enjoying his new Halloween books compliments of Nana Caryn and Nana Baba....



Getting ready to do some more pumpkin carving...



Practicing our writing in the yard....hopefully not encouraging Carson to become a tagger....


Nana Baba and Papa Dave take pumpkin carving very seriously! :)


The fam of three....about to be four!



Samantha's appointment was great again today and she is showing no signs of having any other plans besides joining us on November 3rd. I definitely have ants in my pants now because I am so excited to see her little face. We can't wait to snuggle up with her! I can't believe we are about to be parents of TWO babies and we are just hoping that everything continues to go well for the rest of the week. One week from tomorrow is the big day!




1 comment:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

Oh wow, one week!! I can't wait to see pics of your sweet girl! (And her nursery... because I saw all the PBK boxes, and seriously, that's my fav kids bedding decor store!) It's funny reading your posts about your dr. appts... because my babies never showed any signs of coming out on their own either.