Monday, October 19, 2009

He loves babies!

We had some fabulous visitors this weekend....All of Jason's friends from law school were here in town staying at the Vacation House while they had their annual fantasy basketball draft for the 7th year in a row....I had my good friend Sarah Riley in town and we also had a fun visit with our good friends Deana and Jason Bickler and their twin babies, Jackson and Alex, who are handsome and perfect! We were so happy to get to snuggle with them!
Carson loved his time with the babies. He was so interested in them and so intruiged by all of their gear, especially the boppy pillows, their carseats, and the baby papasan chair.
I can only imagine what he will try to do with the baby swing once it is back in place in our living room.
Below....Playing with our "organic" sticker at lunch...

So happy having visitors....especially those babies!
Just wait buddy...soon you will have one of those all to yourself, 24/7/365!


Enjoying the baby papasan....




My shows look so great from these boppy pillows...



Snuggling up with Daddy after a long, fun day of playing hard....



Baby Samantha is doing so, so awesome. She has rocked all of her monitoring appointments. She has some serious grace under pressure....I am thinking that she will have no problem hitting her beam routine in the NCAA Gymnastics Super Six Finals in 2027! :)
She weighed 6 lbs, 1 oz at her appointment one week ago, and she has definitely continued to grow. We are so excited to meet her, two weeks from tomorrow (or sooner, if she decides it should be that way!)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

wholly crap girl! I was thinking about you yesterday and how it would be if we only had Elizabeth and were about to have another baby....Bry and I couldn't even imagine it! In some ways I think it might be better than a 3 year old and a 1yr old....my house is temper tantrum/break down city these days!! After I put Charlie in timeout yesterday he told me yesterday I wasn't his "bff" anymore..it was pretty funny. By the way, no one can pull off a Snuggie like you can :) Can't wait to see baby Samantha!