Friday, October 30, 2009

Our little skeleton...

Nana Caryn had bought Carson a skeleton outfit and he wore it yesterday.
He might have to wear it today, too....because it's so cute.
I think we might even have to get him a job modeling skeleton outfits!
Carson is having such a fun week. He is enjoying spending time with his Nana Baba and Papa Dave. He makes them chase him around the house and read him the same books over and over again. I am pretty sure they are loving every second of it, too.
Carson is learning about Halloween in books and shows this week and we are getting ready to put on his "DJ Lance" costume tomorrow. We were out playing the other day and there was a little girl there dressed up like a bee. He followed her around for awhile....saying "Beeeeeeee! Beeeeeeeeee!" and pointing at her. I'm sure she was like "Kid, deal with it! It's just Halloween!"
But he was seriously excited. I'm sure he will love seeing all the kids dressed up on Saturday.


Carson had his 18 month appointment at the doctor yesterday.
Newest stats...He weighs 30 lbs (92nd percentile) and is 34 1/2 inches (96th percentile).
Sooooo...I've been carrying around a 30 pound Christmas Ham and a nearly 7 lb baby Samantha inside....so much for having to go to Body Pump! Carson is, without a doubt, giant.
He is already over half way to being as tall as me.
We are on Samantha Watch over here....Four more days after today and she will be here.
I have my last doctor's appointment today and my surgery is scheduled for 7:30 AM on Tuesday November 3rd. This week has gone by slowly because we've been waiting for her.
We just can't wait to see her little face and for Carson to have a sibling...how lucky they will be to have each other!

No comments: